Mazdaspeed6 Transmission Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, drastically reduce drivetrain slop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM Transmission Motor Mount for the Mazdaspeed6.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are oriented properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orienting the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Full length welded corrosion resistant steel.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, improved shift feel, massive reduction in engine movement
Free US Shipping!
Note: due to the tight tolerances of this mount, other manufacture's passenger side motor mount may restrict fitment of this mount, and we recommend pairing it only with our Passenger Side Mount.
Purchased this mount to eliminate the slop in my transmission mount. Not only did they deliver but they even shipped it to the hotel i was staying at for the tail of the dragon meat. It arrived on the friday of the meat and we threw it on in the parking lot! Install was a breeze and the mount was flawless! No more sloppy mounts for my car. **disclaimer for the weak** NVH will increase with this mount. I still daily with it but the vibes dont bother me.
I'll say up front. It's a little tough to install this mount. Don't let it discourage you! It's worth the effort. You will feel some added vibration but you can't really gain this kind of performance without some comfort loss. It's minor and worth it for the added piece of mind.
Having another aftermarket mount installed for 4 years, I was extremely tired of the excessive cabin noise. This mount drastically cut down on the nose and vibration making my vehicle tolerable for the family again. Don't waste your money on any other brand. DM FTW!
This mount is amazing! I used to have another vendor's mount and my car had crazy amounts of NVH that made even listening to the radio a challenge. I had both damond motor sport mounts for the passenger and rear but the remaining transmission mount added incredible amounts of noise and vibrations to the cabin.
Install was a breeze and fitment of all the brackets/holes was on point.
My one tip to install is to make sure you have a good long/strong screw driver to help align the carrier bolts in final assembly/install.
The first cold start with this mount installed I thought - "I can hear myself think! OMG!!!" Having all three damond mounts installed made the car normal again. The improvement was mind blowing... trust me.
On top of the mount being super comfortable, it plants the engine, so on hard shifts and launches there is no lurching.
The improvements with shifting are awesome. Everything is so crisp and smooth compared to before. I have a single mass flywheel and I used to have to time shifts perfectly to get a smooth 1st to 2nd but now it is soooooo much easier. I had no idea that my old transmission mount was making the car not as enjoyable to drive.
10/10 - in by books. Driven in heavy traffic, hooning back roads and rolling in "mexico".
- Super minimal NVH added (comparable to stock)
- Crispy, smooth shifts
- You don't have one and I do