Free US shipping on most items! Proudly Made in the USA
Looking to plant power to the ground, drastically reduce drivetrain slop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM Transmission Motor Mount for the Mazdaspeed6.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are oriented properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orienting the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Full length welded corrosion resistant steel.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, improved shift feel, massive reduction in engine movement
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
Note: due to the tight tolerances of this mount, other manufacture's passenger side motor mount may restrict fitment of this mount, and we recommend pairing it only with our Passenger Side Mount.
The packaging was very nice and they even went an extra step and hand wrote on the “thank you Dylan!” A small but very cool thing from a company and my car has never felt better I have a lot more control very happy I went with this mount! Worth the price & would recommend
Purchased this mount to eliminate the slop in my transmission mount. Not only did they deliver but they even shipped it to the hotel i was staying at for the tail of the dragon meat. It arrived on the friday of the meat and we threw it on in the parking lot! Install was a breeze and the mount was flawless! No more sloppy mounts for my car. **disclaimer for the weak** NVH will increase with this mount. I still daily with it but the vibes dont bother me.
I'll say up front. It's a little tough to install this mount. Don't let it discourage you! It's worth the effort. You will feel some added vibration but you can't really gain this kind of performance without some comfort loss. It's minor and worth it for the added piece of mind.
Having another aftermarket mount installed for 4 years, I was extremely tired of the excessive cabin noise. This mount drastically cut down on the nose and vibration making my vehicle tolerable for the family again. Don't waste your money on any other brand. DM FTW!