Damond Motorsports offers free domestic shipping on almost all products. Products that do not qualify for free shipping are generally noted within the product description. Orders generally process and ship out within 1-2 business days, however, many products are made to order and may take longer to fulfill. We do not ship on holidays and most weekends.
- Free Domestic shipping is available for most items, and is listed as "Standard Shipping"
- For some products, there are multiple shipping options available upon checkout, which include express shipping services. If selecting an express shipping option, it is best to contact us beforehand to ensure the item's availability.
- All shipping times are estimates and not guaranteed. Shipping times are also in "Business Days"
- Options listed as "Dropship, wholesale only" only apply to valid wholesale customers and do not need to be selected unless you have a Damond Motorsports wholesale account.
- If in the case an express shipping option was selected and the actual shipping cost is higher, we may invoice you for the additional cost. If you do not wish to pay the additional cost, we may cancel the order or ship it via a different lower cost method.
- For AK, HI, and other US territories, if your order ends up being oversized and/or is high weight (over 20lbs), we may invoice you for partial of the shipping cost. If you do not wish to pay the additional cost, we may cancel the order.
Local Pickup Option:
- We offer local pickup of your order from our facility in Brookfield, IL
- If this option is selected, you will be notified once your order is ready to be picked up along with a pickup time frame.
- Due to the health and safety of our customers, we no longer allow walk-ins. Upon arrival please call 224-326-3770 and we will bring your order out to your vehicle.
- International shipping options are generated upon checkout, based on the items in your shopping cart.
- Shipping times are estimates and may vary in accordance with customs processing.
- Any import duties, "VAT" or value-added tax are the sole responsibility of the customer. For more information regarding this, it is best to check with our local government and the shipping service selected.
- Items that ship internationally where a value needs to be declared, will not be marked with a lower value.
- If the selected shipping service costs more than what was paid, we may ship the order via another carrier with a similar service without prior contact. In most cases we will switch a selected FedEx service to a comparable DHL service or vice versa.
- If the selected shipping service costs more than what was paid and another service is not available or meets the shipping cost paid, we may invoice you for the additional shipping costs. If you do not wish to pay the additional cost, we may cancel the order.
- We utilize the services of the USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL. Policies regarding these companies can be found on their websites.
- Items with higher values may require a signature confirmation upon delivery. Generally this is all orders over $500 in value.
- Customers with a Damond Motorsports wholesale account must select "Dropship, wholesale only" if an order is shipping directly from our location to your customer. Rates in regards to this are listed in your wholesale agreement.
- All stocking orders over $500 shipped to your location ship for free.
Lost in transit/wrong address:
- Once the item leaves our facility, it is entirely in the possession of the USPS, FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.
- Once orders leave our facility, Damond Motorsports is NOT responsible for items lost in transit or never received.
- Please ensure the shipping address entered is correct and valid. If the shipping address entered is incorrect, the responsibility falls solely on the purchaser who entered that information. If the address needs to be updated, we ask that you notify us immediately.
- Due to the current worldwide COVID-19 pandemic, there have been many delays in shipping services and delays with post offices both local and abroad. This is entirely out of our control. To ensure speedy processing and delivery of your order, we strongly recommend selecting the upgraded FedEx and DHL shipping services upon checkout. Especially for international shipments.
- The USPS has suspended First Class and Priority Mail services to Australia. More info here: https://about.usps.com/newsroom/service-alerts/international/?utm_source=residential&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=res_to_intl
Opens external website in a new window.
Opens in a new window.
Opens external website.
Customer information - Damond Motorsports - Checkout