The XClutch Twin Sprung Ceramic Clutch Kit is a high-performance multi-plate clutch kit designed to handle circuit, time attack, and drift racing, activities which an OEM clutch or even a single-disc clutch setup may not be able to manage. Its twin sprung disc 7.25 inch offers a sprung central hub which provides dampening for vehicles retaining standard transmissions in motorsport applications.
- 18mm outside diameter
- 7.25" disc size
- Includes Chromoly flywheel
- Includes release bearing
- Includes alignment tool
- Ideal for those with moderate bolt-ons
- Designed for high-powered street cars or race cars
- 2002 - 2007 Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2004 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2008 - 2011 Subaru Impreza WRX ST
- 2010 - 2014 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
- 2015 - 2020 Subaru WRX STI
- The XClutch Motorsport range has been developed and refined over many years of experience with motorsport teams from around the world. XClutch supply some of the world's leading drift teams including multiple national champions in Europe and also supply national level teams in circuit racing, rally and time attack. Available in 7.25", 8.0" and 9.0" varieties with single, twin, triple and quad disc options, XClutch motorsport upgrades are designed and tested to offer the ultimate solution for your race car. XClutch Motorsport upgrades are available with lightweight aluminium pressure plates, performance chromoly flywheels and often include replacement hydraulics, bolts etc. depending on the specific application. With the highest levels of torque capacity and an extensive range of options for vehicles from around the world, the XClutch Motorsport range can provide the winning edge in clutch performance.