The Damond Motorsports Side Motor Mount Combo is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports PMM/TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel bases, and top PMM/TMM pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports PMM/TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top bases are high strength steel welded, and super thick gloss black powder coating
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
I love how my car drives know. Even turning on and off the car has improved dramatically. Shifting gears really improved dramatically also. Its crazy how just the motor mounts improved the ride and handling. Exceptional products.
Love it. Helped against the torque steer. Very good quality. Shout out to customer service for being so responsive and helpful.
Dude… if you’re putting $$$ on your build, do it right! Make the investment & get the mount combo. It’s a huge difference, less wheel hop & torque steer. They take abuse & keep going!
Will recommend 💯%!
Personally I would go for the stiffer bushings. Installed the street bushings and while they are a huge improvement, I think stiffer would be better. Also very minimal nvh added, barely noticeable. Just purchased the race bushings to swap in. Damond never fails to impress. Excellent product!
Thanks for your review Cody! We do sell just the bushings if you'd want to switch them to the race ones. By the way, you do have the bushing carrier backwards. I'd suggest getting that corrected before it tears the bushing. Here's our install guide for more info: https://damondmotorsports.com/blogs/guides/116688772-damond-motorsports-mazdaspeed3-passenger-motor-mount-install-guide
Thought the cabin noise and vibration would be bad but it’s almost like stock but much better feeling! Would def recommend!