Mazdaspeed3 Side Motor Mount Combo
The Damond Motorsports Side Motor Mount Combo is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports PMM/TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel bases, and top PMM/TMM pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports PMM/TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top bases are high strength steel welded, and super thick gloss black powder coating
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
Thought the cabin noise and vibration would be bad but it’s almost like stock but much better feeling! Would def recommend!
Order shipped quickly, installed easily. Nvh most noticeable at low rpms. Torque steer and wheel hop are nearly eliminated. Quality mounts I would recommend to anyone.
As always, amazing.
Installed both in 3.5hrs on my 2007 mazdaspeed 3 with a buddy. Noise Vibration and Harshness have increased a bit, especially with low RPMs. HOWEVER, I feel exponentially more connected to the motor and my acceleration and deceleration is super smooth now. Absolutely love it, because Racecar.
Needed the mounts to be able to put it my new engine in and they were on back order but as soon as they got some in they gave me a quick shipping and was here faster then I expected I called to make sure to have it delivered soon I was very happy with the product and the service thank you !