Mazdaspeed6 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed6.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes
- OPTIONAL: Super high grade 14.9 timing cover studs for only $5 more
Free US Shipping!
I love how this thing looks. It's probably to pretty for my dirty engine bay but I can't wait.
Mine came disassembled and it was a little bit of a pain to torque the top bolt to 60ft/lbs. I had to use a vise in order to get it, so keep that in mind if you don't have one.
I haven't gotten to experience it yet because I'm having it installed during a complete engine rebuild but I'm expecting good things. I love all the damond parts I've used in the past.
First of all, the mount quality is top notch. However the instructions/guide for this mount could be much better. Further guidance or instruction would be very helpful with best practices of torquing the bolts on the mount itself. Also, the instruction of the ground on the valve cover could have been written out with more detail.
Totally worth the cost! The car just feels so much more solid! and it honestly feels like it shifts and is like smoother that the stock mount.
Installed the motor mount for my MazdaSpeed6 and the engine holds a lot better when driving compared to the stock OEM part. Great quality part! 💯