Free US shipping on most items! Proudly Made in the USA
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed6.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
Easy to install and looks very nice. Little increase in NVH, but not bad at all. I daily my car love it.
This is the best engine mount I would buy for my Speed 6! Definitely I recommend this thing!
Fitment was on point and it looks a million times better than the stock one. Install was super fast and simple and the second you start the car you can feel a difference, there's a bit of NVH but it just gives the car a really sporty-racecar feel. On the street doing pulls in the lower gears is a blast, not as much wheel hop and traction isn't an issue at all. Wish I had done this as a first mod
Easily the best mounts available for the Mazdaspeed 6! Fit my RHD 6 like a glove, with easy to follow online instructions to make installation a breeze. Only a small amount of extra NVH when paired with the Damond RMM, but it is a small price to pay for all that extra stiffness. 10/10 customer service every time, don't look elsewhere, you've found what you need right here!