Mazdaspeed6 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed6.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes
- OPTIONAL: Super high grade 14.9 timing cover studs for only $5 more
Free US Shipping!
Installed the motor mount for my MazdaSpeed6 and the engine holds a lot better when driving compared to the stock OEM part. Great quality part! 💯
As with everything I have ordered from Damond, shipping was very fast. I had heard very good things about the PMM for the speed 6, but when I received the package, I was still taken aback at the quality. In fact it's so damn pretty, I'm not even sure it belongs in my engine bay! Top notch
The mount is really well made and the install is super simple. My stock PMM was still in decent shape but putting the Damond mount in feels so much better. Not a huge fan of messing with the valve cover and the ground wire, and I had to fiddle with the wire a bit for it to not rub against my ABS lines. I wish there was a better option for that, but otherwise it's a great product!
This motor motor is the best on the market with out a doubt! I originally purchased the RMM due to it always making the engine rock even under 3-4000 rpm shifts so not anything aggressive and that fixed that perfectly but after about a week of driving I was doing a uturn and a car was coming up quick so I did a little pull (I don’t constantly do pulls so this was my first time driving hard with the new mount) and I felt my Engine shift so i knew it was time for the PMM! The PMM is amazing quality and holds up well, I feel no Engine movements anymore and it actually helps reduce the RMM NVH and both of these MM feel close to stock. First time riders might not notice honestly that’s how amazing these mounts are! You are missing out if you don’t own these!