Mazdaspeed3 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed3.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports PMM specs:
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
- OPTIONAL: Super high grade 14.9 timing cover studs for only $5 more
When I ordered my passenger motor mount, I got an email within hours saying the color combo I chose was out of stock and they could ship out another color that day. I went with another color, and got another email response within a few minutes that it was ready to ship. AMAZING service. I got it in the mail 2-3 days later. The product itself has a great build quality and installation was easy, especially with their instructions online. Engine noise was definitely louder than OEM. I have about 2,000 miles on it now, and the sound has gone way down. I rechecked the torque 500 miles in, and was still spot on. Les engine vibration, less torque steer and it takes up less space in the engine bay.
Bottom line, great company, great product and I will definitely but more of their products and recommend them to anyone
Most other motor mounts I’ve tested have made the interior vibrate this one there is still vibrations but minimal tolerable and holds the power to the ground .
The stock unit finally let go. Purchased the PMM, got it in no time. Looks great!
Still trying to find time to install it
Can't wait to review the results when that done
Mad vibrations make it feel like a certified racecar. Lmao
If you already have solid RMM installed, You wouldn't even notice the extra vibration after installing this. You get a little bit more noise from the engine, that's because you have a more solid connection between engine and chassis. Since the engine moves a lot less now, gear shifting feels more crisp and direct. Great product! Will definitely recommend to friends.