Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed3. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Hands down the best mounts available in my opinion.. great price and fast shipping... don't hesitate to purchase....
My stock motor mount was done for so I was in the market for something new. I came across this product and read the reviews and all I could read was how this is an amazing motor mount. So I hit purchase and waiting for my package. Once it arrived, I couldn’t be happier with how the build quality was how easy it was the install. Once installed you do feel a good amount of vibration through out the whole car but once when that breaking period comes in. You feel less of the vibration. It does the job and I would say this is a great product to have for your speed3. That’s if you don’t mind about the cabin vibration.
Installing it was simple and it feels incredible I highly recommend getting it. It’s money we’ll spend
Replaced my PMM which was crumbling with my Damond PMM and everything is smooth as butter. Highly recommend.
They also give you a bunch of stickers too!
An obviously well engineered and constructed performance part easily installed, in my moderately modified and built Gen 1 MazdaSpeed3, by my speed shop tech in about 30 minutes. The unit is quite attractive in black and red and looks as great as it works! We're all very pleased with this addition to the car and grateful to Damond for providing it to the limited market at such a reasonable price point, Well done and thanks again, DH Oak Ridge, TN