Mazdaspeed3 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed3.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports PMM specs:
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
- OPTIONAL: Super high grade 14.9 timing cover studs for only $5 more
Wow! My mazdaspeed 3 feels great and the shifting its so smooth.
Looked at a lot of other options, I’m sure a lot are like me, do countless hours of research before deciding but all I can say is this company makes the top quality. Hardly any cabin vibration and the reduced wheel hop is very noticeable. I can’t wait to complete the set. Not to mention it’s a very appealing mount. It is 100 percent worth every penny spent, very pleased.
Mounts are very sturdy, they take some work to wiggle in but well worth it. There is some cabin noise and vibration but not as bad as some reviews were describing. My PMM was trash...lol
My factory mount gave out two weeks after purchasing my Speed used. A huge difference the mount made. I do feel quite a bit more vibration throughout the car and my exhaust noise is more distinct inside the car. However, it helped with shifting so much I can wait to get a transmission mount. I have driven about 500 miles on it so far and the vibration is not as bad but you don't buy this expecting it to be like stock either. Couldn't be happier with my purchase!
This is a must have with the rmm, great mount and great design. DM has the best mounts on the market!