Mazdaspeed3 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed3. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
- OPTIONAL: Super high grade 14.9 timing cover studs for only $5 more
Installed my first aftermarket mount. Still have oem RMM and TMM. Very slight NVH increase and the engine feels much more planted. Highly recommend!
This was the last mount I needed to complete the set, and its awesome! Now that I'm fully mounted, the car feels a lot better.
I was expecting a lot more vibes and noise from this mount, due to experiences I've had from other peoples cars(with different branded mounts), but there's only a slight increase in vibrations, and some extra engine sounds.
So if you want a slight increase in vibrations and noise, and a much more planted and solid feeling car, buy this mount, as well as the other two!
Bought it for my 07 MS3 and it made a huge difference.
After install of just the passenger motor mount my mazdaspeed 3 is a new car. Just a little more engine noise, but sounds very good. Shifts and drives much more smoother. Love it!
The mount was easy to replace. I don't notice any more vibration or noise than before. I already had rear and trans mounts. Definitely decreased torque steer. I'd recommend it and would buy again.