Mazdaspeed3 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed3. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
- OPTIONAL: Super high grade 14.9 timing cover studs for only $5 more
While changing plugs in my speed3 noticed passenger motor mount had blown. After much research decided on Damonds pmm. After installing took for a test run and to my surprise car is shifting better than ever before. This is my second gen 1 speed and I’ve never had one shift so smooth. Thanks Damond. Great product.
Absolutely perfect, very little vibration! I was very worried about the vibration but Damond has one of the best mounts out there!
Recently got the Damond passenger motor mount on my gen 2 MS3 and this is a must have upgrade! I’ve been driving my car with upgraded turbo and stock mounts for 30,000 miles and this with the combination of a Rear Motor Mount really just made the car more firm, no more engine movement, smoother shifts, and better ride quality. NVH are noticeable but they don’t phase me since it makes you feel like you’re in an actual race car and that is the ultimate dream!