Mazdaspeed3 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed3. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
- OPTIONAL: Super high grade 14.9 timing cover studs for only $5 more
Had a completely blown PMM, so anything would’ve been an improvement. That being said, had no issues installing and I felt immediate difference when driving with the response to quick throttle application. I definitely noticed the NVH increase, but it’s not bad and is fine for a daily driver.
Installed without trouble, feels more solid and connected.
Did not notice any additional vibration to speak of.
Have put several hundred miles on the MS3 since install, no issues.
This mount really stiffened the motor up. I now have the trilogy and love the vibes!!! It looks great and performance is fantastic!
Not only does it look and fit great, once installed you don’t feel much vibration and the vibration you do feel fades away the more you drive. Super easy install
As everyone mentions, this install was a breeze and is a major upgrade over the stock mount. The vibrations are there when you first install it but give it a few hundred miles to break in and you forget all about it!