Mazdaspeed3 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed3.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports PMM specs:
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
- OPTIONAL: Super high grade 14.9 timing cover studs for only $5 more
Wow! This mount is a great improvement over the stock unit, you feel far more connected to your vehicle and driver feedback is great.
Highly recommended, can't wait to also get the transmission mount. Currently still running the COBB RMM but will probably replace that too with a Damond RMM.
good part, short delivery times
Great quality product, fast delivery. Mild livable vibrations in the engine cab. Challenge engine shift unable to align rear bolts for correct mounts. Do you have any suggestions, it would be highly appreciated.
Great doing business with you!
Took no time to install since my oem finally popped best mod I've bought in a while now that its installed you can really feel the power being put down, slight vibration at idle but feels great
This mount looks and feels great. I had been driving on a blown PMM for a while now and the difference is night and day. Install took about an hour. As for cabin noise, there’s definitely a slight increase in it and maybe a hair more vibrations. It’s something to expect when you’re stiffening up the motor mounts.