Mazdaspeed3 Passenger Side Motor Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the Mazdaspeed3. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top piece.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Very stylish and performs very well I can defiantly feel a difference and reduces wheel hop. Very good response and stiffness compared to the OEM motor mount
top quality product easy to install thanks again
My MS3’s passenger mount blew 2 years ago. I replaced it with an aftermarket mount. I didn’t mind the vibrations or the drivetrain noises, but the squeaks and rattles were too much. I just installed this mount with the new softer bushings and the car feels perfect. Still solid and almost no vibrations. No rattles so far.
Had a completely blown PMM, so anything would’ve been an improvement. That being said, had no issues installing and I felt immediate difference when driving with the response to quick throttle application. I definitely noticed the NVH increase, but it’s not bad and is fine for a daily driver.
Installed without trouble, feels more solid and connected.
Did not notice any additional vibration to speak of.
Have put several hundred miles on the MS3 since install, no issues.