The Damond Motorsports Full Motor Mount Set is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports RMM/PMM/TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel PMM/TMM bases, and top PMM/TMM pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports RMM/PMM/TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, and RMM, anodized gold or black
- PMM/TMM lower mount bases and PMM/TMM top bases are high strength steel welded, and super thick gloss black powder coating
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street or Race bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
This is the #1 best quality I ever seen. The welding does amazing job & it’s thicker. Stronger. Reliable. Last forever base on quality I can tell. 4X better than oems. I’m impressed! The price is very reasonable. 10/10 I love it!
Had broken mounts on the car and decided to go with these, what a difference, firm and precise without the harshness. They are definitely a little more noise and vibration, all very acceptable to me and went on with little fuss.
Felt the difference from OEM as soon as I started the car. Feels like I'm driving a brand new car.
Absolutely incredible. Night and day difference. Car was purchased with broken motor mounts (stock) so I had nothing to compare it to. Was unaware the mounts were that bad. Now it feels like a new sports car. Engine vibration was extreme until around 1000 miles. TC doesn’t come on under full acceleration like before. Installation was easy using the install instructions from DMS website. They look beautiful. And they were $100 cheaper than the factory ones at Perry Mazda. Couldn’t be happier. Highly recommend!
I can’t really remember how the car felt with the stock mounts in, but I can tell you that the car drives and feels a lot better after about 1500kms. No vibrations or rattles other then starting in 1st. It is pretty rank starting in 1st but once you’re moving the car feels like a dream.