Mazdaspeed3 Full Motor Mount Set
The Damond Motorsports Full Motor Mount Set is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports RMM/PMM/TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel PMM/TMM bases, and top PMM/TMM pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports RMM/PMM/TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, and RMM, anodized gold or black
- PMM/TMM lower mount bases and PMM/TMM top bases are high strength steel welded, and super thick gloss black powder coating
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
The mounts were super easy to install, Directions on Damond Website were well written. I haven't noticed much NVH, am happy with the purchase!
Damond Motorsports is great they didn’t have them when I ordered them and they immediately called me and told me they were fabricating them and it would be a little longer and they were super easy to install with my new motor and I’m super excited to finally be able to use them
Well let me start off by saying that these motor mounts are amazing. At first the vibrations were intense but, now that I’ve driven about 200-300 miles. The vibrations are minimal. Maybe it’s my body getting adapted and the break in period but, I feel like it a little more vibrations than stock. I’m sure the vibrations will dial down even more. I’ve heard that by the time they have 1000 miles on them. They are fully broken in. So we’ll see. As of right now, I’m happy with the vibrations and wouldn’t go it any other mounts. In terms of performance. I immediately felt the responsiveness of power to the wheel. I have tried to make the car wheel spin and it’s very hard to. Even at launch I haven’t had wheel spin. I highly recommend this product. Just get the whole set and suck up the vibrations for the first couple hundred miles and then your golden.
Just got them installed today the nvh is a big change from stock but you can not compare the feeling these mounts are pretty good so far cannot wait to break them in. Shipping sucked but it was on behalf of fed ex
The mounts installed perfectly without any trouble. You can feel the difference in these mounts tremendously. Its not too much vibration but just enough to really feel connected to the car.