Mazdaspeed3 Brake Caliper Bushings
We are excited to bring a low-cost performance brake modification to your Mazdaspeed3! The Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings have many amazing benefits over the factory style rubber slide bushings. Each bushing is machined to very tight tolerances to allow significantly less caliper deflection under braking. This in turn leads to many performance gains, that you can actually feel and experience on your car. Whether you daily drive or track/race your vehicle, you'll be confident in your stopping ability with the Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings.
Brake bushing benefits:
- Improved pedal feel
- Improved brake modulation
- Improved braking response
- More even pad wear
- More even rotor wear
- Longer maintenance intervals compared to non-sealed bushings
Brake bushings info:
- Sold per axle, 2 bushings per caliper, 4 bushings per kit/axle
- Available for both front and rear calipers
- Features an o-ring grove and are supplied with caps to prevent moisture, dust, and debris into the bushing
- Machined out of Brass, and we include high-temp o-rings & caps, and stainless snap-rings
Installed these last weekend and took the car too the track yesterday.
Install was easy after cleaning the corrosion from the calipers with a Dremmel using a small wire wheel.
Did not notice much on the street but much better brake feel at the track.
Noticed a immediate difference in braking from daily driving to driving the vehicle on the track.
- Installed the Damond Motorsports Brass caliper bushings on all 4 corners. Install isn't bad as long as you have the snap ring pliers and the other recommended supplies stated in the guide.
- I can honestly say I saw a larger improvement with these over the SS braided brake lines previously installed. The initial response of the brake pedal and brake modulation is greatly improved. This is coming from someone with a lit of racing seat time and I'm pretty sensitive to these types of changes. Highly recommend these to anyone who wants a decent improvement for relatively inexpensive. 🏁👍🏼
Much Wow. Very Stop. Such Product
I got 4 bushings. My car has centric rotors, hawk HPS 5.0 pads. Quality of the bushings is good. Everything fits perfectly, easy to install. However, I haven't noticed any difference in improvement of pedal feel,brake modulation or braking response. No changes comparing to my old rubber bushings.
What a difference! Brake pedal feels great and car stops much better. This totally exceeded my expectations! A must have part for your Mazda! Just like every Damond Motorsports part!