Focus ST/RS Transmission Mount
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM Transmission Motor Mount for the MK3 Focus ST/RS.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are oriented properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orienting the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Factory mounting points retained on the transmission casing.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Full length welded corrosion resistant steel.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, massive reduction in engine movement, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
Note: With this mount there will be added NVH over stock, as well as a slight break-in period for NVH to settle.
High quality craftsmanship.. Feels great , would recommend to others will be buying more products in the future at damond motorsports
Very happy with the way these motor mounts feel on the car. Car feels very stiff and engine is well planted even under WOT conditions.
I just got the transmission mount installed and have driven the car once. Instantly I was in love with the subtle gearbox whine I could hear now. The engine/drivetrain feels solid now. Much more confidence inspiring. Will update the review as I drive it more. Please forgive the picture, it's incorrect. I put the nuts on before the battery tray plate. Rookie mistake! Follow the guide if you install it yourself. The guide is top notch!
Amazing results, the vehicle turns a lot better, even sounds better and immediately notice a difference in power from 0 to 60. Sticks to the ground more and hugs the corners. Definitely recommend this product.
So now that I have all three mounts I can't safely say that the engine is now solid. The TMM made another difference in the shifts. I feel like all of the power goes right to the wheels now. I really don't know how to explain it but yea it feels different. The NVH does go up a bit but from experience I know it will go back down. You do feel it in the peddles. So far I am happy with the install. It was pretty easy just time consuming.