Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM Transmission Motor Mount for the MK3 Focus ST/RS.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are oriented properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orienting the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Factory mounting points retained on the transmission casing.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- Full length welded corrosion resistant steel.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, massive reduction in engine movement, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
Note: With this mount there will be added NVH over stock, as well as a slight break-in period for NVH to settle.
I installed this TMM in January, 2023 on my 2013 Focus ST to compliment the Damond Passenger Side Motor Mount I installed in November, 2022. As the old saying goes, what a pair: of motor and transmission mounts! These two mounts together will restore your engine and transmission to their production specifications. The stock mounts in no way compare to either of these. The NVH absorbing of the stock mounts allows them to become softer over time, leading to increased engine movement: less precise shifts, thumps going over bumps in the road.
Installing the TMM and PSMM together completely changes the feel of the car as you run through the gears: 🤩tight, notchy shifts, no vagueness in your shift motion. no random thumps driving over imperfections in the road. One installation note: you will be surprised how much the transmission will move when you attach it to the new mount: an indication of the deterioration of the stock mount. You will learn lots about your ST as you remove all the components above the TMM: the Damond instructions will get you in and out of there confidently. You will become much more acquainted with the mechanical parts of your ST replacing these. It will give you confidence to improve the next item on your list. Damond will be your stop for that part also.
Don’t forget to take EVERY electrical ground loose and clean it while you are in there. Enjoy installing these pieces: you will smile 😃 EVERY time you drive with them installed. It really is that much of an improvement! 😀😸👍🏽🆗
Have all of the Damond mounts in my ‘16 ST after the OEM’s deteriorated and puked fluid all over my engine bay. Absolutely love the street bushings. Had the race and they were a bit rough so I got with CS and they are awesome. Replaced my top two bushings easily with the street bushings. Absolutely awesome mounts!! I have JBR mounts in my built speed 3 and I’m seriously considering changing to the Damond. Great product guys!! Keep helping us home mechanics kick ass on the street!!
Now running the Damond engine and transmission street mount and I couldn’t ask for more! I love to responsiveness and even the feel of the engine, nvh is very manageable and not overwhelming.
High quality craftsmanship.. Feels great , would recommend to others will be buying more products in the future at damond motorsports