Focus ST/RS Side Motor Mount Combo
The Damond Motorsports Side Motor Mount Combo is a must have for any MK3 Focus ST/RS enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted, drastically reducing wheel-hop and torque-steer, all while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest most powerful track Focus ST's RS's, as well as many enthusiast's daily drivers.
The Damond Motorsports PMM/TMM design:
- The bushings are oriented properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orienting the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel bases, and top PMM/TMM pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- All factory mounting points are retained.
The Damond Motorsports PMM/TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top bases are high strength steel welded, and super thick gloss black powder coating
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
Note: With these mounts there will be added NVH over stock, as well as a slight break-in period for NVH to settle.
Very happy with this set, great quality and perfect fit. Improved all aspects of driving just like everybody says. No more wheel hop or shudder, car feels planted and even improved gear changes.
Moderate increase of NVH over stock. Initial harshness goes away after 2 weeks. I scuffed the black powder coat and painted white to match my car because why not
I am incredibly happy with these mounts. They replaced the original OEM mounts at 106k miles on my daily driver/autoX car, and have completely transformed the driving experience. The initial NVH was quite jarring, but they settled down nicely after about 150 miles. Huge boost to traction at launch and coming out of corners, as well as minimizing instability while shifting mid-corner. I would absolutely recommend these to anyone who wants some extra stability on the track and doesn't mind a little extra NVH on the street. Also the most well-packaged parts I've ever purchased.
Great product as always. I love these motor mounts. Very easy install. Great customer service as well mounts shipped the same day I ordered them and were at my door 2 days later. He also wrote thanks Jose on the box. I’m a customer for life
At 3x,xxx, my pmm was shot. Oil drained all over. Having already replaced rmm(also shot), I figured don't fix until broke so I bought these two mounts.
Install was a breeze! Oh, and what a differnce in handling...
At first my car vibrated like mad. After a good mix of spirited/chill driving, they settled in. I'm glad I did it. The car really does not vibrate anymore. It resonates like an old hot rod down low. I personally like that my car now has that vibe.
I will say that if your car is vibrating bad, check your plugs. These mounts are like a built-in plug checker. In fact, I'd recommend changing them out at the same time if in doubt.
I like the stability upgrade.
This is one of the best mods it has a little vibrations but it helps with hop and traction how it should have been stock