The Damond Motorsports Passenger Side Motor Mount is a must have for any MK3 Focus ST/RS enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted, drastically reducing wheel-hop and torque-steer, all while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest most powerful track Focus ST's and RS's, as well as many enthusiast's daily drivers.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel base and top pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, street & track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports PMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top piece are high strength steel welded and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts, and spacers
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
Note: With this mount there will be added NVH over stock, as well as a slight break-in period for NVH to settle. Spacers now included with the mount instead of the studs
amazing product. changed my car in a great way. one left to buy. Transmission mount!
Fast shipment (thanks for that) 👍 and so good loking motor mount and you can adjust it with the bolts in the motor mount....... that is so smart 🙂.
Good quality mount and didn’t increase vibration much. Only issue I had was during installation was the bolt through the rubber part was a little too long and was hitting on the timing cover so I had to cut about half an inch of the end of the bolt to fit.
Sorry to hear you had to cut the bolt. Sounds like a too long one may have been sent. If you'd like the correct size one, we can send it out.
Best feeling all power to ground, transmission mount next. Easy install not that much NVH.. good stuff guys keep it up
The street style passenger motor mount made a stupid good difference in hoe the car drives. There is no more lurching when you tap the throttle, you can feel the power go straight down. The car as a whole feels more connected. I cant imagine hos it would feel with all 3 mounts let alone the race mounts. Great purchase