Free US shipping on most items! Proudly Made in the USA
Looking to plant power to the ground, reduce drivetrain slop, drastically lessen wheel hop, all while adding minimal NVH? Look no further, Damond Motorsports has the answer in the DM PMM for the MK3 non-ST/RS 2.0L Ford Focus.
The Damond Motorsports PMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges
- Full length welded steel base and top piece
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing
The Damond Motorsports PMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and nylon lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Install was a bit taxing -- torqueing of bolts to chassis made me wonder if some sleeves/spacers/washers
should have been introduced --- vibration yes --- vibration/sound reminds me of early 1960's Ferrari GTE 2+2 ---
Evident is behavior of engine when the ignition is turned off: smooth as opposed to bumpy -- this mount was purchased
because of three exchanges of OEM/aftermarket within the last year ---