Free US shipping on most items! Proudly Made in the USA
- 1 x Damond Motorsports OCC (available in 2 barb sizes and 3 configurations)
- 1 x Mounting bracket and hardware
- 1 x drain barb and hose
- 4 x stainless hose clamps
- 5ft x high quality fuel, oil and vacuum resistant hose (3 colors available)
- Extremely light weight, 0.75-0.9lbs 338-408g
- Fully welded external aluminum structure.
- Welded on barb ports, sizes available 3/8" or 5/8"
- Welded on mounting base with two M6 threaded holes(bolts and bracket included)
- Super easy to use high flowing drain valve(plastic drain barb included)
- Powder coated for enhanced durability
- 3 configurations: Sealed, 1-way VTA vent, Straight Vent
The Magic inside the OCC:
- Layers and layers and layers of perforated baffle plates(3 layers total), allowing a large surface area for blow-by vapors to latch onto and keep the intake tract clean. The bottom layer features an oil deflector. Blow-by is forced directly onto the deflector, while the air is pushed around the sides of the can to the back of the lower chamber. The air is then drawn up diagonally through the 3 perforated plates, trapping and condensing any remaining blow-by, before clean air exits the top chamber.
- Sealed: Sealed OCC with threaded plug on top. Top suggested choice.
- 1-way VTA Vent: 1-way vent valve threaded on top of the OCC concealed by a high quality high-flow filter. Pressure can only vent from the OCC. Ideal for some boosted applications where crankcase pressure is an issue. If the OCC will see boost pressure an in-line check valve is recommended.
- Straight Vent: Straight thru fitting on top of the OCC concealed by a high quality high-flow filter, allowing for free flow venting. Ideal for high power racing applications, which need to vent the crankcase.
Questions about which OCC is best for your application, don't hesitate to reach out!