Mazdaspeed3 Transmission Motor Mount
The Damond Motorsports Transmission Mount is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
Free US Shipping!
Solid Mount and easy install!
Had loud knock between gears And heavy jerk motion, this mount completely resolved that issue, also have Rmm and Pmm...
Amazing mount. Makes a huge difference to driver feel. Night and day difference. Solid smooth shifts, crisp and direct. 10/10 would recommend. Mount is very stiff/solid and keeps the trans from moving under hard shifts and aggressive driving. Car feels way more connected to the road.
Always had trouble with 1st-2nd and 2nd-3rd, missing gears and feeling slop. Once tuned on e85 the problem became worse and even experienced some grinding with the clutch fully engaged due to increased torque. Can't say I was surprised when I took out the oem mount and it crumbled into pieces. Oem mount is honestly a joke and I highly recommend Damond's mount. You feel so much more through the clutch and trans that you wouldn't experience otherwise, making you more connected to the car. There is added NVH, kinda has racecar vibes but it's to be expected. Got used to it in a week (might not be best if you're looking for a smooth quiet daily).
I installed this mount about 6 months ago now, and it's an awesome upgrade! Before I got this mount, I found that I was missing the 2nd-3rd gearshift more than I liked. Since having this mount, I've never missed a shift! Vibes didn't really change, however you get some transmission whine which sounds dope!