Mazdaspeed3 Transmission Motor Mount
The Damond Motorsports Transmission Mount is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
Free US Shipping!
*kisses fingers like an Italian after boilng pasta to the perfect consistency*
Coming from a TRZ tranny mount after 9 years, this makes daily driving much more bearable. My bones don’t rattle while I’m driving around my 3 year old daughter, however, my shifts are smoother than they were beforehand.
Not only is the fit and finish beautiful, but the functionality is top notch. Bravo!
Strong but not too firm. A great upgrade from my old 88 duro TMM!
I have all three now and the car(MS3) can be introduced to more power. It’s amazing how the car feels with the vibration and feeling of security and power when shifting! Thank you Damond Motorsports.
I definitely love the new TMM. I have the PMM as well. The motor mounts definitely bring out a lot more out of your car and it also resolved the lazy shifts in between gears. Definitely worth it!
Easiest installed transmission mount for the ms3, took me longer to removed the old aftermarket one, took out a lot of Interior nvh that it had before, great design guys.