Free US shipping on most items! Proudly Made in the USA
The Damond Motorsports Transmission Mount is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
NEW! Bushing stiffness options!
- Street 70a or Race 88a bushing stiffness now available
- Street bushings are for those looking to keep added NVH to a minimum
- Race bushings are for those wanting the best performance and least engine movement
- Bushing selection currently only applies to the side mounts. In full mount sets, the rear mount uses the "race" bushings
Free US Shipping!
Note: This does not fit the regular Mazda3, this will only fit the Mazdaspeed3.
My OEM TMM was beyond done, and upon install of the Damond TMM, my whole engine had shifted several inches and was completely off. Made me feel better knowing that the OEM TMM done, and it will be better from here. Quick, simple install. Had to wake up the ol’ lady so she could hear and feel first start up. I will say she was as impressed as I was. She thought something was broken at first like when i installed the Damon’s RMM. Makes you feel your car more, better shifts and overall just smooth. Whole different car & feel. Cannot wait to get my PMM now.
Also I purchased TMM with race bushings, and I’m glad I did!
Thank you Damond Motorsports!
Installation was a bit of a hassle, mainly aligning the bolt that travels between the center bushing and top mount. Apart from that engine feels solid and very responsive, I have it paired with Damond’s PMM and CorkSports RMM. It does feel a little rough on the lower rpm range but once it gets going car feels smooth. Definitely recommend getting
My TMM was well overdue for changing. I really don't feel any increased vibrations eventhough I am FBO w/o balance shaft. My shifts are so much more crisp now.
Should have changed this when I changed the PMM, but didn't have the scratch. Upon install the factory TM had let the motor shift so much and it was off by a few inches. After install motor doesn't move one bit. The NVH has lessened as it has broken in. Before you felt like a passenger in your car and weren't sure if it had some power or not. Let me tell you that this isn't the case anymore. The connectivity to the car actually makes you feel like a driver now. TMM makes you accountable to not only shift better, but makes sure you are in the right gear, and don't lug the engine and the turbo. I've tried to break the wheels loose and have still not been able to do so. Great upgrade.