Mazdaspeed3 Transmission Motor Mount
The Damond Motorsports Transmission Mount is a must have for any Mazdaspeed3 enthusiast looking to keep their powertain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest 1/4 mile record setting Mazdaspeed3s, as well as many enthusiast's daily driver Mazdaspeeds.
The Damond Motorsports TMM design:
- The bushings are orientated properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orientating the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
The Damond Motorsports TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top base are high strength steel welded, and powder coated black
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
Free US Shipping!
Mount shipped same day as i placed order, and the mount came 2 days early. Easy to install and came with all the hardware needed for it. I will forsure be ordering from them again. I hihly recommend buying from them
Easy to install, very solid.
My OEM mount was completely shot so I "needed" a new one. I was just a little concerned of NVH due to a couple reviews. However, I called and explained I had cp-e PMM and LMM already installed and liked the ride... and was told most NVH comes through the PMM... so there would be very little increase in NVH. That was spot on! I am extremely happy I went with this TMM! It is solid... and I am hard pressed to detect any difference pre/post install. The huge bonus is that they actually had it in stock and shipped the same day.
Finally completed the trilogy and installed the Transmission Motor Mount, should have done it sooner because the OEM cracked and looked bad! Vast improvement overall. No torque steer, no wheel-hop what-so-ever, handles great, feels great, happy with all 3 mounts!
Mount is solid. You can absolutely feel an improvement in shifting and in wheel hop / torque steer reduction. Minimal vibration added. Typical added transmission noise but even after being on the car for a week it is getting quieter. At idle seems like no added vibration over the factory mount.