Mazdaspeed6 Brake Caliper Bushings
We are excited to bring a low-cost performance brake modification to your Mazdaspeed6! The Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings have many amazing benefits over the factory style rubber slide bushings. Each bushing is machined to very tight tolerances to allow significantly less caliper deflection under braking. This in turn leads to many performance gains, that you can actually feel and experience on your car. Whether you daily drive or track/race your vehicle, you'll be confident in your stopping ability with the Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings.
Brake bushing benefits:
- Improved pedal feel
- Improved brake modulation
- Improved braking response
- More even pad wear
- More even rotor wear
- Longer maintenance intervals compared to non-sealed bushings
Brake bushings info:
- Sold per axle, 2 bushings per caliper, 4 bushings per kit/axle
- Available for front calipers
- Features an o-ring grove and are supplied with caps to prevent moisture, dust, and debris into the bushing
- Machined out of Brass, and we include high-temp o-rings & caps, and stainless snap-rings
I figured these might be a subtle upgrade since I was already replacing pads, calipers and lines up front. I had to dremel the holes of the reman calipers to get the excess paint out and smooth out the inside surface. Then, the bushings slid right in and fitment was good. They have some slop, but I think that is intended. They are working fine on my daily driver so far.