Now available in many assortments and sizes, hose!
If you're needing hose for your oil catch can set-up or other project, well look no further! This is the same high quality hose we use in many different applications due to the hose's compatibility with fuels, oils, vacuum, pressure, and high/low temperatures.
Our hose and tubing are priced per foot, and listed in ID sizing unless otherwise noted. To increase the length of hose you would like to purchase, simply adjust the quantity in your shopping cart to the length you need in feet. For example, if you want to purchase 10 feet of hose (1 x 10ft length), change the quantity in your cart to "10". Please note that there is a minimum order of 20 feet to qualify for free shipping within the US. If you are adding other items that qualify for free shipping, you may receive free shipping regardless of the length of hose you purchase. If you have any questions or concerns about the ordering process, please don't hesitate to contact us.
For more info on specific hose dimensions, please email us.
Push to connect nylon tubing to be used with push to connect vacuum fittings.
Nylon Braided Hose now available! For Nylon Braided Hose, select the white box. Details on this hose:
- Available in -4AN, -6AN, and -10AN sizes
- Color is black with or without gray stripes
- 33% lighter than traditional stainless steel braided hose
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant Nylon outer cover
- For -6AN and -10AN sizes: Smooth bore Viton FKM fluroeslastomer rubber inner layer composed of vinylidene fluoride (VDF), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE) with a high fluorine content for excellent chemical resistance
- Reinforced with a lightweight embedded stainless steel inner braid for use in vacuum applications
- -40°F (-40°C) to 302°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 300 PSI max operating pressure
- 1,000 PSI burst pressure
- For use with traditional reusable AN fittings (not for use with push-on style or barbed fittings)
- Note: This hose should not be submerged in fuel or used inside of fuel tanks
Due to the hose being cut to customs lengths, we no longer accept returns on hose & tubing. Some international orders may miscalculate shipping, and additional shipping costs may incur.
High quality vacuum hoses for my daughters Mini Cooper turbo. Thanks for the quality and prompt shipping. Highly recommend!
So I had recently created a true vaccum on my ST after getting a blowoff valve and needed a decent hose that wouldn't flex and had a tight fit. I went with the Nylon braided hose even though it's probably more suitable for oil distrobution. Since I was a little more cautious of oil blowby. The thing performs phenomenal. No flexing or problems with flow, plus it matches the engine and almost looks like it's meant to be there. It was a bit of a pain to get it on without fraying the braids, but after getting it on and trimming it, it looks and functions amazingly. Its some quality stuff
Love the product and color but the cost of the shipping is crazy.There are no shipping options and that needs to change.
These guys attention to detail and quality is incredible. They don't sell anything they haven't thoroughly tested and even use on their own personal cars. Color options are great, and its good stuff. If they sell it, it's good stuff. It's quality, and it's going to last.