Free US shipping on most items! Proudly Made in the USA
Now available in many assortments and sizes, hose!
If you're needing hose for your oil catch can set-up or other project, well look no further! This is the same high quality hose we use in many different applications due to the hose's compatibility with fuels, oils, vacuum, pressure, and high/low temperatures.
Pricing on the hose & tubing is by foot, the hose is listed in ID sizing unless otherwise noted, and a minimum of 20ft to qualify for free US shipping. To increase the amount of hose per foot, please do so in the shopping cart. Example, if you have a quantity of "3" in your cart, you'll receive 1 x 3ft long piece of hose. If you're adding to any free shipping product, you'll automatically receive free shipping, regardless of length.
For more info on specific hose dimensions, please email us.
Push to connect nylon tubing to be used with push to connect vacuum fittings.
Nylon Braided Hose now available! For Nylon Braided Hose, select the white box. Details on this hose:
- Available in -4AN, -6AN, and -10AN sizes
- Color is black with or without gray stripes
- 33% lighter than traditional stainless steel braided hose
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant Nylon outer cover
- For -6AN and -10AN sizes: Smooth bore Viton FKM fluroeslastomer rubber inner layer composed of vinylidene fluoride (VDF), hexafluoropropylene (HFP) and tetrafluoroethylene (TFE) with a high fluorine content for excellent chemical resistance
- Reinforced with a lightweight embedded stainless steel inner braid for use in vacuum applications
- -40°F (-40°C) to 302°F (150°C) operating temperature
- 300 PSI max operating pressure
- 1,000 PSI burst pressure
- For use with traditional reusable AN fittings (not for use with push-on style or barbed fittings)
- Note: This hose should not be submerged in fuel or used inside of fuel tanks
Due to the hose being cut to customs lengths, we no longer accept returns on hose & tubing. Some international orders may miscalculate shipping, and additional shipping costs may incur.
High quality vacuum hoses for my daughters Mini Cooper turbo. Thanks for the quality and prompt shipping. Highly recommend!
So I had recently created a true vaccum on my ST after getting a blowoff valve and needed a decent hose that wouldn't flex and had a tight fit. I went with the Nylon braided hose even though it's probably more suitable for oil distrobution. Since I was a little more cautious of oil blowby. The thing performs phenomenal. No flexing or problems with flow, plus it matches the engine and almost looks like it's meant to be there. It was a bit of a pain to get it on without fraying the braids, but after getting it on and trimming it, it looks and functions amazingly. Its some quality stuff
Love the product and color but the cost of the shipping is crazy.There are no shipping options and that needs to change.
These guys attention to detail and quality is incredible. They don't sell anything they haven't thoroughly tested and even use on their own personal cars. Color options are great, and its good stuff. If they sell it, it's good stuff. It's quality, and it's going to last.