We're excited to release this lightweight brake system upgrade for the MK3 Focus ST and Focus RS, which has been ran on some of the quickest & most powerful Mazdaspeed3's. Featuring Wilwood components, an industry leader in performance brake kits and technologies, this kit will provide great stopping power while removing upwards of 45lbs of unsprung mass. Designed originally to be a brake kit for drag racing, the Damond Motorsports Focus ST/RS Drag Brake Kit can be customized to meet your application needs.
- Wilwood Forged Dynalite 4-piston Calipers, available in grey anodize, or red or black painted
- Total weight savings of 45lbs! Above 50lbs with the optional scalloped rotors!
- Should fit under most 15" wheels (13.55" min wheel ID)
- Damond Motorsports clear anodized 7075 aluminum mounting brackets
- Wilwood Aluminum rotor hats, machined for 5x108 bolt pattern
- Various rotor options available
- Brake pad options available
- High grade hardware included
- Fits stock wheels with no spacers needed
- Low-cost rotor disc and pad replacements
- Stainless front brake lines included, rear lines available here
- High temp brake fluid available here
We recommend this set-up for drag, street, and AutoX applications.
Rotor options and recommendations:
- Standard Ultralite Blank Rotor - Standard general use rotor, recommended for street, light drag, and light AutoX use
- Scalloped Ultralite Rotor - lightweight scalloped rotor, recommend for drag use only
- HD 36 Curved Vane Rotor - heavy duty racing direction vane rotor, recommend for AutoX and light track use
SRP Drilled & Slotted Performance Rotor - drilled and slotted rotor with edges and vanes painted black, recommend for street and show car use
- Street: BP-10 compound. High performance street compound with improved friction, longer wear and lower dust levels than standard replacement pads
- Street Plus: BP-20 compound. High performance street compound with increased friction and a wider temperature range over BP-10, recommended for drag and AutoX applications
- Racing BP-40 compound. High performance racing pad with high friction and great low temp initial bite.
*other pad options available upon request, link to full pad listing
*due to the customization of this kit, some components may be drop-shipped, resulting in longer shipping times.
Looking for the ultimate setup for your build? Don't hesitate to contact us for our recommendation!