Free US shipping on most items!
Brake Caliper Bushings
- Regular Price
- $ 145.00
- Sale Price
- $ 145.00
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- Variant: Size A / Size A
- Brand: Damond Motorsports
We are excited to bring a low-cost performance brake modification to your vehicle! The Damond Motorsports Brake Caliper Bushings have many amazing benefits over the factory style rubber slide bushings. Each bushing is machined to very tight tolerances to allow significantly less caliper deflection under braking. This in turn leads to many performance gains, that you can actually feel and experience on your car. Whether you daily drive or track/race your vehicle, you'll be confident in your stopping ability with the Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings.
Brake bushing benefits:
- Improved pedal feel
- Improved brake modulation
- Improved braking response
- More even pad wear
- More even rotor wear
- Longer maintenance intervals compared to non-sealed bushings
Brake bushings info:
- Sold per axle, 2 bushings per caliper, 4 bushings per kit/axle
- Available in multiple sizes for both front and rear calipers
- Features an o-ring grove with high-temp o-rings preinstalled and are supplied with caps to prevent moisture, dust, and debris into the bushing
- Machined out of Brass, and we include stainless snap-rings, high temp caps, and spare o-rings
Sizes Available: all sizes are +/- 0.005"
- Size A: 0.725" caliper bores and 0.475" guide pins
- Size B: 0.705" caliper bores and 0.475" guide pins
- Size C: 0.865" caliper bores and 0.630" guide pins
- Select "None" to only order 1 axle set
Before I installed these bushing front and back the brake pedal always felt spongee, now the pedal is super firm and definitely helps with brake pedal feel! I even did a before and after flexing the caliper and you can see the difference big time, with the stock bushings the caliper flexed a lot, and with these it didn't even budged! The install is very straight forward basically doing a brake service.
These bushings are worth the buy for sure! I did a full install & review where you can see the difference here: https://youtu.be/P_mBnm2S1Bo
Bought these a while back and finally had time to install them. Minimum tools needed for installation . Brakes feel more responsive I do recommend.
Bought these for my 07 Focus. Front and Rear. I have converted to rear disc brakes using the Massive conversion brackets and over time I was getting "brake moan" from the rear. The rubber bushings on the calipers were worn. Installed the the Damond bushings and the noise is gone. Brake pad wear is more even now as well.
For the fronts Ive also upgraded to the 300mm SVT Rotors, using the Mazda3 caliper brackets (300 stamping) using the stock calipers, and replaced the rubber bushings with the Damond bushings. Overall, the pedal feel is improved with these bushings as well as braking response in those sudden situations.
Love how the brakes feel now compared to how they were with the stock rubber bushings. Easy install, too, so it makes sense to do it when upgrading pads/rotors.