Mazdaspeed3 Drag Brake Kit
We're excited to release this lightweight brake system upgrade, which has been tested on some of the quickest most powerful Mazdaspeed3's. Featuring Wilwood components, an industry leader in performance brake kits and technologies, this kit will take the repeated abuse of hard high speed stops. Designed originally to be a brake kit for drag racing, the Damond Motorsports Mazdaspeed3 Drag Brake Kit can be customized to meet your application needs.
- Wilwood Forged Dynalite 4-piston Calipers, available in grey anodize, or red or black powder-coat
- Total weight savings of 45lbs! Above 50lbs with the optional scalloped rotors!
- Damond Motorsports clear anodized 7075 aluminum mounting brackets
- Wilwood Aluminum rotor hats, machined to fit the large center bore of the Mazdaspeed3
- Optional Ultralite Scalloped Rotor, recommended only for drag use
- Brake pad options
- High grade hardware
- Will fit under 15" wheels, and stock wheels with no spacers needed.
- Low-cost rotor disc and pad replacements
- Stainless brake lines available here
- High temp DOT4 brake fluid available here
We recommend this set-up for drag, street, and AutoX applications. A larger kit better suited for road course use is in development.
Brake pad compounds offered in this kit:
- Street: BP-10 compound. High performance street compound with improved friction, longer wear and lower dust levels than standard replacement pads
- Street Plus: BP-20 compound. High performance street compound with increased friction and a wider temperature range over BP-10, recommended for drag and AutoX applications
*other pad options available upon request, link to full pad listing
*due to the customization of this kit, some components may be drop-shipped, resulting in longer shipping times.