Focus RS Side Motor Mount Combo
The Damond Motorsports Side Motor Mount Combo is a must have for any Focus RS enthusiast looking to keep their powertrain solidly planted while adding less NVH than the competition. Damond Mounts are ran on the quickest most powerful track Focus RS's, as well as many enthusiast's daily drivers.
The Damond Motorsports PMM/TMM design:
- The bushings are oriented properly to support the motor and absorb vibrations across the whole bushing.
- This allows us to use stiff bushings without increasing NVH to unbearable levels. Orienting the bushing carrier in a transverse manner further reduces NVH, as less stress is put on bushing flanges.
- Full length welded steel bases, and top PMM/TMM pieces.
- CAD designed, and FEA, and street/track tested. You can't make enough power to break this thing.
- All factory mounting points are retained.
The Damond Motorsports PMM/TMM specs:
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Machined aluminum bushing carrier, anodized gold or black
- Lower mount base and top bases are high strength steel welded, and super thick gloss black powder coating
- All high grade fasteners, and lock nuts
- OTS Energy poly bushings
- Minimal added vibes, along with lots of tire spinning instead of wheel hop.
Free US Shipping!
Note: With this mount there will be added NVH over stock, as well as a slight break-in period for NVH to settle.
Literally (almost) solid, quite an increase in NVH, but tolerable, even starting to get used to it now. We'll see how much worse it is after I do a balance shaft delete in a couple weeks...
I doubt they will break, have taken several hits at the drag strip so far with no issues. These combined with a rear motor mount have completely eliminated all wheel hop (still had some with just a rear motor mount).
On and Off power and shifting also feels crisper with less of that drivetrain accordion feeling you get with soft/stock mounts that allow everything to move around.
Great fit and finish, high quality workmanship, feel very strong, no complaints whatsoever.