Mazda5 Brake Caliper Bushings
We are excited to bring a low-cost performance brake modification to your Mazda5! The Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings have many amazing benefits over the factory style rubber slide bushings. Each bushing is machined to very tight tolerances to allow significantly less caliper deflection under braking. This in turn leads to many performance gains, that you can actually feel and experience on your car. Whether you daily drive or track/race your vehicle, you'll be confident in your stopping ability with the Damond Motorsports Caliper Bushings.
Brake bushing benefits:
- Improved pedal feel
- Improved brake modulation
- Improved braking response
- More even pad wear
- More even rotor wear
- Longer maintenance intervals compared to non-sealed bushings
Brake bushings info:
- Sold per axle, 2 bushings per caliper, 4 bushings per kit/axle
- Available for both front and rear calipers
- Features an o-ring grove and are supplied with caps to prevent moisture, dust, and debris into the bushing
- Machined out of Brass, and we include high-temp o-rings & caps, and stainless snap-rings
I got these for my 5. I noticed a more consistent pedal feel over bumps. I wanna buy for the rear too. Easy install per their guide.
I thought I had warped rotors. Shook really bad when I would slow down, worse when braking real hard. Turns out my bushings were THAT bad. These are amazing. The pedal doesn't move if I'm braking over road patches or harsh expansion joints. The pedal stiffness is still the same, which is fine, for me, anyway. The install, per their guide, made the install a breeze.
Best part was before I purchased, I can a good conversation with Damond about fitment but after some research, we found that the Mazda5 and Mazda3 2.0 have the same calibers and braking system which was perfect. The install was simple and straight forward utilizing the installations from the website plus I have the Mazdaspeed3 package as well for my Pu. No regrets. Damond always produce great products.